RFP No. BRRA-FY19-002
Request for Proposals – Solid Waste Planning, Engineering, Environmental, Geotechnical, and Related Professional Services
Due Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2019, 3:00 PM Local Time
The Blue Ridge Resource Authority (BRRA) of Virginia is seeking a qualified firm to provide planning, engineering, permitting, environmental, geotechnical, and related professional services in support of the BRRA's landfill facility, as well as other planning, engineering, or environmental needs associated with landfill operations, future management options, and related programs. The term of the contract will be one (1) year with the opportunity for four (4) one-year renewals at the discretion of the BRRA.
All inquiries may be directed to Jake Adams, Business Administrator, at (540) 264-0213, Ext. 4 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see the attached RFP document all submission instructions and additional information.
Landfill Collection Center Attendant (Part-Time)
The Blue Ridge Resource Authority (BRRA) is accepting applications for a part-time Landfill Collection Center Attendant.
- Must be 18 years of age or older;
- High school Diploma or equivalent preferred;
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.;
- Must have excellent customer service skills;
- Valid Virginia driver's license;
- Possess basic computer skills
- Neat appearance.
Candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Greet and assist citizens and contractors with unloading household waste and debris;
- Maintain records for collection center;
- Clean and maintain equipment and grounds;
- Assist in maintenance of landfill facilities and grounds;
- Operate light tractors, attachments, push mower, weed eater and articulated loader;
- Operate truck scales.
Applications can be found at www.rockbridgecountyva.gov/jobs.aspx or at the Blue Ridge Resource Authority Office. Completed applications may be submitted online or returned to the Blue Ridge Resource Authority, 225 Landfill Road, Buena Vista, VA 24416, ATTN Fred Dudley.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.